Artists Statement

I paint as often and as much as I can. I take classes when I can afford it, but the money usually goes to buy more art supplies. This blog is to share the results with you! I am a Work in Progress.

Dianne Lanning Fine Art.com


Thursday, May 26, 2011

Exploring Facebook

Here is a little still life set up on a table. Next I would like to experiment with specific lighting.             


This weekend I've been seeing what I can do on Facebook. Mostly it seems to just lie there. However this weekend a lot of people turned up that I had lost track of, but now there is contact!

It sure takes a lot of time, but it was good to be in touch. Maybe it can stay that way.


Is anyone else having problems with Blogger today? I've lost the bar along the top where you can get to the Dashboard or search for other blogs, etc. To log in I had to go a really round about route, it was looking like I wasn't going to be able to ever post again. And the followers widget disappeared.

1 comment:

  1. I too have connected with people from my past through Facebook. It's been fun to walk down memory lane with people who knew me when I was a kid. And yes, I've lost my followers widget it seems. I'll have to check the Dashboard, didn't look at that (yet).

    ReplyDelete