Artists Statement

I paint as often and as much as I can. I take classes when I can afford it, but the money usually goes to buy more art supplies. This blog is to share the results with you! I am a Work in Progress.

Dianne Lanning Fine Art.com


Monday, June 20, 2011

Painting daily, need to post more often!

China Orchids, watercolor 6X8
The warm weather is beginning, and with it the plein air painting. The rains seem to have ceased, and there have been meet-ups for painting in the open. The French easel gave me quite a pinch last time, but I won, it set up just fine. As soon as I download the pictures from the camera, there will be "WIP" pictures.
In the mean time this little watercolor is actually of two porcelain orchids belonging to a friend. They were lovely with a matte finish, and delicately painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment