Artists Statement

I paint as often and as much as I can. I take classes when I can afford it, but the money usually goes to buy more art supplies. This blog is to share the results with you! I am a Work in Progress.

Dianne Lanning Fine Art.com


Sunday, May 27, 2012

"Blue Sax" is IN!

I got the word yesterday, "Blue Sax" has been accepted for the show! Yippee. Now, I've got to get ready for a couple of other local shows coming up. What to choose, what to choose? Or what's framed, What's framed?

3 comments:

  1. Hello Diane:) Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you. Blue sax is a beautiful painting and I wouldn't be surprised if it's an winner! Lots of succes:) I'll cross my fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Renate. I hope so too! Thanks for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dianne:) Did you post a new message? I can't open it? Am I the only one?

    ReplyDelete